We welcome you to Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare (JHAH) and we look forward to partnering with you on your health and wellbeing.
The below recommendations are designed to make your transition to JHAH as smooth as possible.
Before Your Appointment
If this is your first appointment with JHAH, before scheduling any appointments, you need to be assigned a file location, please
contact us on:
Select your Primary Care Physician:
- You will be assigned to a Primary Care Physician, and we invite you to learn more about your physician by visiting the Physician Directory
- To change your primary care physician please visit Primary Care reception or Email Your Request Here
- Your request to change your Primary Care Physician will be considered based on Primary Care Physician availability
Schedule your primary care appointment ahead of time or on the same day through one of the following:
- Phone: Call the Centralized Contact Center (CCC) In Kingdom 800-305-4444, Out of Kingdom +966-13-877-3888. This automated, telephone-based system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Online at the myhome Corporate Portal, where you can make or cancel a Medical or Dental appointment. Same day appointments can be booked after midnight.
- Same day appointments can also be booked by coming to Primary Care Clinic Reception early in the morning.
Come to the Drop In Clinic
- You will be seen by an available physician (not necessarily your assigned primary care physician).
- These are unscheduled, so expect to wait. During peak times, the wait time could be up to two hours.
- If it is not urgent, schedule an appointment with your primary care physician.
At Your Appointment
- For your first visit, bring any medication that you are currently taking. If you have them, also bring any available medical reports and immuniza- tion records for your children.
- Please note that referrals to specialists are ONLY based on medical needs as determined by your primary care physician.
After Hours Walk in Clinic & Pharmacy Services
After Hours Walk in Clinic & Pharmacy Services are available at the following times:
- Sunday through Thursday 4 - 11 p.m.
- Friday- Saturday and during Saudi Aramco holidays: 7:30 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Patients with medical emergencies should go to the Emergency Room for treatment.
- Patients requiring laboratory tests, a well physical examination or non-urgent care MUST schedule an appointment.
If you have an active prescription and require a medication refill, you can request the refill by:
- Going to HR Online: Request your medication refills - request refills, refill status and a new prescription.
- Through contacting the Centralized Contact Center (CCC) In Kingdom 800-305-4444, Out of Kingdom +966-13-877-3888.
New Visiting Hours
As of January 1, 2017, visiting hours at JHAH Dhahran have been extended.
New visiting hours
Sunday through Saturday 1 - 9 p.m.
For more information, please contact Patient Relations by:
If you do not have access to HR Online or the Myhome Corporate Portal, please use the contact email addresses and telephone numbers provided above.
*According to the policy G.I 0151.004.